Interested in personal enrichment? Career enhancement? A challenging learning environment? Then Graduate Studies at Trinity College might be just the ticket!
Trinity College graduate programs are designed for professionals and adults with busy schedules, offering courses during the evening on a part-time basis. Building on Trinity’s outstanding reputation in the liberal arts and sciences, students can earn master’s degrees in three areas:
American Studies (American Cultural Studies; Museums and Communities)
New BA/MA program for Trinity undergraduates who major in American Studies or History. Click here for complete description.
* Please note important changes in curriculum and degree requirements in English
Public Policy (Public Policy Studies; Health Care Policy)
Neuroscience (BA/MA program for Trinity College students only)
Trinity College has offered quality graduate studies to men and women since 1927. To that end, all programs feature
- Outstanding faculty who are widely recognized for high quality instruction and scholarship
- Small classes
- Convenient scheduling, evening classes
- Exceptional computing and research facilities
- Opportunities for independent research and involvement with local agencies, schools, businesses and organizations
- Individual attention and counseling
- A community of adult learners who are serious about their educational aspirations
Easy application (no GREs required!). Apply now for matriculated status or take up to two courses on a non-matriculated, trial basis