Registration dates for Summer Session I: 4/15/13 - 5/28/13
Registration dates for Summer Session II: 6/17/12 - 7/15/13
Summer Term I Classes – May 29 through July 11, 2013
Summer Term II Classes – July 15 through August 23, 2013
Matriculation for a master’s degree at Trinity College is not required for summer enrollment.
To register for Summer Term I or Summer Term II, follow these procedures:
Submit all forms in person or by mail to
Office of Graduate Studies
300 Summit St.
Hartford, CT 06106-3100
Summer classes may be limited in size. Courses that do not meet minimum enrollment may be cancelled by the instructor or the Director of Graduate Studies.
Payment of Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fees for Summer 2012:
- Tuition per course credit - $2,260
- Tuition for auditing per course - $400
- Registration fee - $50
- (non-refundable, payable each term)
- Lifetime transcript fee - $50
- (non-refundable, payable by new student at first registration only)
- Thesis extension fee - $75
- (payable each semester beyond the specified two terms when students are required to enroll in ADMN 955, Thesis-in-Progress)
- Matriculated students may be billed if registration is received by May 1 for Summer Session I or by June 1 for Summer Session II
- Full payment by non-matriculated students or by matriculated students after the above dates must be made prior to or at the time of enrollment
- Checks should be made payable to the Trustees of Trinity College and submitted to the Registrar’s Office (300 Summit St., Hartford, CT 06106)
- Credit card payments may be made online only through TrinBillPay
- Other payment options are also available.
If you wish to take a specific course without receiving academic credit, you may, with permission of the instructor and the Office of Graduate Studies, register as an auditor.
- Permission of the instructor in writing or via email must be submitted
- You will receive neither academic credit nor a grade for the course
- You need not always fulfill the prerequisites for a course
- You are not required to take course examinations
- You are expected to meet the instructor’s attendance requirements
- You must pay the auditing fee (currently $400), the registration fee (currently $50), and the one-time transcript fee (currently $50)
Attendance, Withdrawal, and Refunds
You are expected to attend all meetings of courses in which you are enrolled. Excessive absences, as determined by the instructor, will be sufficient cause for compulsory withdrawal from a course.
If you wish to withdraw from a course, you must notify the Office of Graduate Studies in writing. Failure to attend class or merely notifying the instructor does not constitute official withdrawal from the course and will result in a grade of “F.”
A grade of “W” will appear on the transcript for a course dropped after the second class meeting. The last day to withdraw and receive a grade of “W” is the final day of graduate classes as posted in the Registrar’s Academic Calendar
Refunds will be granted for students who withdraw from a Summer Term course according to the following scheme:
- Withdrawal before the first class meeting = full tuition refund
- Withdrawal after the first class meeting but before the second class meeting = tuition refund minus $300 withdrawal fee ($100 for auditors)
- Withdrawal after the second class meeting = no refund
- This abbreviated withdrawal schedule applies only to the Summer Term
Id Cards must be obtained by all students in order to access or use campus facilities such as the Library and Information Technology Center, classroom buildings, and the Athletic Center. ID cards are obtained from the Help Desk, located on Level B of the Library, M-F 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Students should report loss or theft of ID cards to Campus Safety (860-297-2222).
on Trinity’s campus is limited. Students wishing to park on campus must register their vehicles with the Campus Safety Office
(fee = $75 for one year).