• Matriculated Trinity College students in good academic standing are eligible for enrollment in undergraduate courses.  Undergraduates entering their junior or senior year and maintaining a “B” average may be permitted to enroll in certain graduate courses for undergraduate credit.  If the course is offered at both the undergraduate and graduate level, students will enroll in the undergraduate (400 level) number.  If the course is only offered at the graduate level, approval of the instructor and the student's advisor is required.   
  • Special (non-matriculated) Students are also eligible to enroll.  Evidence of academic ability may be required for courses at the 200 level or above.  Special Students are expected to meet the academic standards of the college.   Special Student status neither implies nor guarantees acceptance into a Trinity degree program. A transcript of prior course work must be submitted at the time of registration.  Credits earned as a non-degree student may be applied toward degree requirements if the student is later admitted to a degree program. 
  • Students pursuing an undergraduate degree at another college or university may register for summer classes at Trinity College as Special Students. Credits earned during the summer may be transferred with the permission of the student's home college or university.  A transcript of prior course work must be submitted at the time of registration.  

Click here for information about the Summer Graduate Program.