My name is Clare Austin. I attended Trinity's Computer Science program, graduating in 2003. The company I work for, e-Builder.net<http://e-Builder.net>, is aggressively hiring.
I work as a Project Manager focusing on Managed Services for the Professional Services Department. This department is currently looking for Business Analysts.
e-Builder is one of the fastest growing technology companies in South Florida. We’ve been nominated as one of South Florida’s Best Places to Work, our CEO was named 2013 South Florida Journal’s Ultimate CEO, and in 2012 we were presented with the 2012 Florida Companies to Watch award!
At e-Builder we value our employees and offer:
• Individual health insurance that is 100% paid for by e-Builder.
• Free snacks and a variety of drinks.
• Great company culture.
Do you love to travel? Do you love solving complex problems? We are immediately looking for several overachievers to join our Professional Services team as a Software Implementation Specialist and Business Analyst. You will have ownership for the implementation of multiple projects in different phases!
Job Overview: Analyze client business process/requirements and develop corresponding process and data flows.
• Perform gap analysis activities to identify and document any possible requirement gaps.
• Provide creative solutions to ambiguous business problems.
• Develop client materials and deliver training required for each client implementation.
• Configure data and business rules for new/existing implementations.
• Assist with testing strategies, conditions and evaluation of expected results.
• Deliver meeting minutes, status reports, and post-project evaluations as required.
• Recommend and implement process improvements.
• Position requires 75% national travel (during work week)
The Company is hiring in other positions such as .net developer, product development, and marketing. These individuals should have a degree in Computer Science, Construction, Engineering, and have a passion for improvement of business process and performance.
Our website is: http://www.e-builder.net/ and all open positions can be seen at: https://careers-e-builder.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&searchLocation=&searchCategory=&hashed=0
Clare S. Austin
Project Manager - Managed Services
1800 NW 69th Avenue
Plantation, FL 33313
Be the first to know about e-Builder client wins, updates, and more e-Builder User & Technology Conference
Subscribe to Our Blog blog.e-builder.net