Registration Procedures & Fees:
Registration for the January Term will begin on Monday, November 7 and end on Thursday, December 1.
Late January term registrations will be accepted through Tuesday, January 3, 2017.
Registrations received after December 1 will be charged a $100 late fee.
Registration has closed.
- Registration for the J-Term will be online; please visit this page beginning on November 7 to complete the process. Note that non-Trinity students wishing to enroll in a J-Term course should submit this form to the Registrar’s Office.
- Students may only enroll in one January Term course. The course must be taken for a grade and may not be taken pass/fail.
- Once you register for a course, you have until December 1 to change your enrollment (either drop the course or select a different course) without any penalty. After that date, if your plans change and you decide not to take a course, you will be assessed an administrative fee of $100.
- Courses may be canceled if they do not meet a minimum enrollment of six students; you will be notified the week of December 5th if the course you selected does not run. If that occurs, you will be given the option to select a replacement course during that week, subject to the availability of seats. If you decide not to take a replacement course, you will not be assessed the drop fee.
- Policy for Dropping or Withdrawing from a J-term Course: You may drop your course up until the first day of classes and receive a full tuition refund less the $100 administrative fee. Once the course has met for the first time, there will be no tuition refunds. You may withdraw from the course and receive a grade of W through the second class session. In order to drop or withdraw from a course, you need to notify the Registrar’s Office in writing/by e-mail. A phone call is not accepted as notice to drop or withdraw, and failure to attend the first class session will not drop you from the course. After the second class session, you may no longer withdraw from the course and you will receive a grade of “F” if you choose not to complete the course.