Registration Procedures & Fees:
Registration for the January Term will begin on Monday, November 10 and end on Tuesday, November 25. Registrations will not be accepted after November 25.
Registration has closed.
- Registration for the J-Term will now be online; please visit this page beginning on November 10 to complete the process. Note that non-Trinity students wishing to enroll in a J-Term course should submit this form to the Registrar’s Office.
- Students may only enroll in one January Term course.
- Once you register for a course, you have until November 25 to change your enrollment (either drop the course or select a different course) without any penalty. After that date, if your plans change and you decide not to take a course, you will be assessed an administrative fee of $100.
- Courses may be canceled if they do not meet a minimum enrollment of six students; you will be notified the week of December 1st if the course you selected does not run. If that occurs, you will be given the option to select a replacement course during that week, subject to the availability of seats. If you decide not to take a replacement course, you will not be assessed the drop fee.
- Policy for Dropping or Withdrawing from a J-term Course: You may drop your course up until the first day of classes and receive a full tuition refund less the $100 administrative fee. Once the course has met for the first time, there will be no tuition refunds. You may withdraw from the course and receive a grade of W through the second class session. In order to drop or withdraw from a course, you need to notify the Registrar’s Office in writing/by e-mail. A phone call is not accepted as notice to drop or withdraw, and failure to attend the first class session will not drop you from the course. After the second class session, you may no longer withdraw from the course and you will receive a grade of “F” if you choose not to complete the course.