Registration Procedures & Fees:
Registration for the January Term will begin on Monday, November 11 and end on Tuesday, November 26. Registrations will not be accepted after November 26.
- Registration is done by submitting a form to the Registrar’s Office. You can pick up a form in the Registrar’s Office, or print one here.
- Students may only enroll in one January Term course.
- Once you register for a course, you have until November 26 to change your enrollment (either drop the course or select a different course) without any penalty. After that date, if your plans change and you decide not to take a course, you will be assessed an administrative fee of $100.
- Courses will only be offered if they meet a minimum enrollment of six students, and you will be notified the week of December 2 if the course you selected does not have enough students. If that happens, you will be given the option to select a replacement course during that week, subject to the availability of seats. If you decide not to take a replacement course, you will not be assessed the drop fee.
- Policy for Dropping or Withdrawing from a J-term Course: You may drop your course up until the first day of classes and receive a full tuition refund less the $100 administrative fee. Once the course has met for the first time, there will be no tuition refunds. You may withdraw from your course and receive a grade of W through the second class session. In order to drop or withdraw from a course, you need to notify the Registrar’s Office in writing/by e-mail. A phone call is not accepted as notice to drop or withdraw, and failure to attend the first class session will not drop you from the course. After the second class session, you may no longer withdraw from your course and you will receive a grade of “F” if you choose not to complete the course.