Trinity is consistently listed among the nation’s best colleges, and our liberal arts and sciences curriculum gives IDP students the broadest possible preparation for reaching their professional and personal goals. In the process, you will develop the close relationships with faculty and other students that are at the heart of a Trinity education.
The Full Trinity Experience
With IDP, you’ll be able to take advantage of the complete educational experience that Trinity offers to all its students, together with special academic features
that pertain to IDP alone.
- You can choose any of our 41 majors, including a self-designed option, and sharpen your academic focus with a minor.
- You can benefit from such noteworthy academic resources as the Center for Urban and Global Studies and the Human Rights Program.
- You can participate in experiential learning opportunities that expand on classroom study.
Experiential Learning Opportunities
- Research with faculty - As part of their ongoing research, Trinity faculty often involve students in their work.
- Independent study - Faculty members support and advise students who want to pursue their own research or other independent projects.
- Study abroad or U.S.-based study away - Read more
- Academic internships - Read more
- Community learning - Read more