Employers interested in considering candidates from Trinity for job and internship openings have several options:
- Host an on-campus information session
- On-campus interviews for preselected students
Each of these options help you connect with qualified candidates from Trinity’s diverse and talented student body.
Post a Position on Trinity Recruiting
As an employer, your organization can post multiple jobs on Trinity Recruiting
. This allows you to manage each position, keeping information up to date, and search for qualified candidates. Students submit résumés and cover letters for each position through the database. Employers can then schedule interviews directly with the students.
To post a position, log in to your employer profile, or create an account:
2. In the Employer Login Box at the right of the page, click on Employers Log in Here
4. Enter your preferred e-mail address and click on continue.
5. You will then be prompted to fill in the information to create an employer profile.
6. Once your profile has been completed, submit it and you will receive an e-mail to verify. You will receive an e-mail once your account has been approved. You can post as soon as your account has been approved.
If you would like assistance with posting jobs, or have questions, please contact Career Services
An information session is an excellent opportunity for both an employer and the student. The information session provides students the opportunity to discover different career paths and industries, while providing a forum for employers to increase awareness of their organization and seek potential candidates. Audiovisual support, catering services, and flexible scheduling are available. To schedule an information session or to learn more, please contact Gabrielle Gannon
Employers can schedule on-campus interviews of their prescreened candidates from Trinity Recruiting
. Interviews can also follow an on-campus information session. Career Services will provide a private space for you to conduct interviews.
To set up an on-campus interview and/or an information session with follow-up interviews, please contact Debra Murphy