HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 1:30-3:30 p.m. and 4:30-7 p.m. Meet briefly with a career adviser for:
- An introduction to Career Services and schedule a follow-up appointment
- Review of a polished résumé, letter, or personal statement
- Consultations on the progress of your search applications
- Available daily from 9:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. and can be scheduled by phone, e-mail, or in person.
- Appointments are 30 minutes and include an in-depth consultation on your interests, options, summer or full-time search, or graduate school plans.
- Initial reviews of résumés, letters, and personal statements are best done during scheduled appointments.