The personal interaction between student and adviser is the core of our work. We start by establishing trust and mutual understanding. Our career advisers are experienced at helping you explore your particular skills, aptitudes, and interests and develop a personal plan. Career advisers also provide initial reviews of résumés, letters, and personal statements, and guide you toward the many distinctive and useful programs we offer.
We want to connect with you early in your undergraduate career. This gives you more time to examine your options, focus on academic planning and performance, pursue internship opportunities, and become engaged in campus and community activities, all of which strengthen your résumé.
Call to set up an appointment to talk with one of our career advisers.Hours of Operation
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 1:30-3:30 p.m. and 4:30-7 p.m. Meet briefly with a career adviser for:
- An introduction to Career Services and schedule a follow-up appointment
- Review of a polished résumé, letter, or personal statement
- Consultations on the progress of your search applications
- Available daily from 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m. and can be scheduled by phone, e-mail, or in person.
- Appointments are 30 minutes and include an in-depth consultation on your interests, options, summer or full-time search, or graduate school plans.
- Initial reviews of résumés, letters, and personal statements are best done during scheduled appointments.