As an employer, your organization can post multiple jobs on Trinity Recruiting
, the Career Development Center's online database. This allows you to manage each position, keeping information up to date, and search for qualified candidates. Students submit résumés and cover letters for each position directly through the database. Employers can then schedule interviews directly with the students.
To post a position, log in to your employer profile, or to create a new account:
- Go to Trinity Recruiting by clicking on the Experience logo to the left.
- In the Employer Box at the bottom right of the Experience page, click on the blue Sign In button.
- You will be directed to the Employer Login page (http://trincoll.experience.com/emp/sblogin). Click on Create an Account in the Employer Login box on the top right.
- Enter your preferred e-mail address and click Continue.
- You will then be prompted to fill in the information to create an employer profile.
- Once your profile has been completed, submit it and you will receive an e-mail to verify. You will also receive an e-mail once your account has been approved. As soon as your account has been approved, you will be able to post a position.
If you would like assistance with posting jobs, or have questions, please contact us at 860-297-2080 or firstname.lastname@example.org