Post a Job
As an alumnus/a, your organization can post multiple jobs on Trinity Recruiting, the Career Development Center's online database. This allows you to manage each position, keeping information up to date, and search for qualified candidates—both current students and alumni. Applicants submit résumés and cover letters for each position directly through the database. Employers can then schedule interviews directly with the applicants.
To post a position, log in to your employer profile, or create an account:
- Go to Trinity Recruiting by clicking on the Experience logo to the left.
- In the Employer Login Box at the bottom right of the page, click on the blue Sign In button.
- You will be directed to http://trincoll.experience.com/emp/sblogin. Click on create an account.
- Enter your preferred e-mail address and click on continue.
- You will then be prompted to fill in the information to create an employer profile.
- Once your profile has been completed, submit it and you will receive an e-mail to verify. You will receive an e-mail once your account has been approved. You can post as soon as your account has been approved.
Alumni can schedule on-campus interviews for their prescreened candidates after posting a position on Trinity Recruiting. Interviews can also follow an on-campus information session. The Career Development Center will provide a private space for you to conduct interviews, contact the students you are interested in interviewing and coordinate the schedule for you.
To set up an on-campus interview or if you have questions about posting a position, please contact us at 860-297-2080 or firstname.lastname@example.org.