ARAMARK is a professional services company dedicated to excellence and honored to partner with Trinity College in the management of the facilities services, custodial, grounds, maintenance and energy on the Trinity College campus. Our highly skilled team of facilities professionals are dedicated to meeting and exceeding your needs.
Facilities Work Order Request System
ARAMARK has made entering facilities requests easier. You can make requests anytime from anywhere by going to http://facilities.trincoll.edu and submitting an online form. This system has been upgraded to improve the quality of our services to the Trinity College Community. This Web-based system is designed specifically to meet the needs of Trinity College and streamlines communications throughout the facilities campus functions.
To Submit a Request
- Visit http://facilities.trincoll.edu
- Select "Work Request" option from the left panel
- Select a building from the drop down menu or the map
- Enter all required fields and submit your request
- Once complete, click the Submit button to generate a request
All red labeled fields are required
When a request is made your service response team will review for processing approval and your request becomes a work order. Your approved work order is transmitted to a mobile cart in the field via innovative hand-held mobile devices and received by a technician for response. This process utilizes streamlined communication in order to expedite your request.
Any facilities requests or questions about the work order system please contact our Facilities Help Desk at: email@example.com or dial x5300.
In case of an emergency please call your request for service into Campus Safety at (860) 297 - 2222.
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. |Phone: (860) 297-2444 | Fax: (860) 297-2161
- Mailing address: 300 Summit Street, Hartford, CT 06106
- Delivery address: 238 New Britain Avenue, Hartford, CT 06106