123 Vernon Street, Hartford, Connecticut 06106
(17 miles from Bradley Airport)
Print-friendly driving directions
The Smith House is a Victorian style guest house located on the campus of Trinity College. The facility has a 64 seat dining room, conference rooms accommodating 4-10 people, sitting rooms, and 4 guest rooms - 2 twin bed rooms, and 2 queen bed rooms. All guest rooms have a private bath, cable TV, wireless internet, phone, and air conditioning. The Smith House is located near restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, museums, parks, and historical sites. Full catering services for functions is also available.
- Please note: the Smith House is only open when academic classes are in session, excluding the summer sessions. The guest rooms are unavailable during all major College weekends (Family Weekend, Homecoming Weekend, Commencement Weekend, and Reunion Weekend).
- Room reservations may be made Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. via email@example.com.
Room Rates and Configuration
- Rooms 22 and 31 (two twin beds); Room 32 and Room 33 ( one queen bed): $125.00
- A continental breakfast voucher from Goldberg's on Campus located in the Vernon Social (across the street from Smith House) is included in the room rate.
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. and check-out time is 10:30 a.m. Unfortunately, no early check-ins or late checks-outs are available.
Payment by VISA or MasterCard only. Online payment is also available here.
Limited parking is available in the circular driveway in front of the House. Off-street parking on Summit Street marked “Smith House Guest Parking Only” is also available.
- Guest room cancellation requires 24 hours notice or the full room cost will be charged to the credit card or department account provided at reservation.
- Students of the College, their siblings, or other individuals under the age of 21 are not allowed to rent rooms unless they are accompanied by an adult.
- Smoking is permitted only on the porches. A $100.00 charge will be charged to the credit card or department account provided at reservation if guests smoke in any of the rooms.
- Pets, except those assisting the physically impaired, are not allowed in the house.
- Unreturned guest room access cards: A $20.00 charge will be charged to the credit card or department account provided at reservation for unreturned guest room access cards.
Car Service Options
Airport Taxi Service: 860-726-9400; Barrows Car Service: 860-236-6962; Yellow Cab: 860-666-6666