123 Vernon Street, Hartford, Connecticut 06106
(17 miles from Bradley Airport)
Print-friendly driving directions
The Smith House is a Victorian style guest house located on the campus of Trinity College. It offers a harmonious atmosphere for meetings, overnight guests, and receptions in a splendidly restored home in a beautifully landscaped setting. The facility has a 64 seat dining room, conference rooms accommodating 4-10 people, sitting rooms, and 4 guest rooms - 2 twin bed rooms, and 2 queen bed rooms. All guest rooms have a private bath, cable TV, wireless internet, phone, and air conditioning. Nearby to restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, museums, parks, and historical sites. Full catering services for functions is also available.
Room reservations may be made Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. via email@example.com
. Please note: the Smith House is only open when academic classes are in session excluding the summer sessions. The guest rooms are unavailable during all major College weekends (Family Weekend, Homecoming Weekend, Commencement Weekend, and Reunion Weekend).
Room Rates and Configuration
Rooms 22 and 31 (2 twin beds); Room 33 (1 queen bed); Room 32 (queen bed): $125.00
A continental breakfast voucher from Goldberg's on Campus
located in the Vernon Social (across the street from Smith House) is included in the room rate.
Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. and check-out time is 10:30 a.m. Unfortunately, no early check-ins or late checks-outs are available.
Payment by VISA or MasterCard only. Online payment is also available here.
Limited parking in the circular driveway in front of the House and off-street parking on Summit Street marked “Smith House Guest Parking Only” is available.
- Guest room cancellation requires 24 hours notice or the full room cost will be charged to the credit card or department account provided at reservation.
- Students of the College, their siblings, or other individuals under the age of 21 are not allowed to rent rooms unless they are accompanied by an adult.
- Smoking is permitted only on the porches. A $100.00 charge will be charged to the credit card or department account provided at reservation if guests smoke in any of the rooms.
- Pets, except those assisting the physically impaired, are not allowed in the house.
- Unreturned guest room access cards: A $20.00 charge will be charged to the credit card or department account provided at reservation for unreturned guest room access cards.
Car Service Options
Airport Taxi Service: 860-726-9400; Barrows Car Service: 860-236-6962; Yellow Cab: 860-666-6666