- The number of your tent matches the number on your CT Party Rental invoice. Download the Tent City Map to find your tent's location.
- Please review the Post-Commencement Celebration Agreement and Guidelines, again.
- Please remember that caterers will be permitted to drive into the track entrance off of Vernon Street and walk food and equipment to the assigned tent any time after 10:30 am. Caterers will not be allowed to drive on the soccer field to gain access the tents. Also be advised that the tent rental company will only be delivering your tables and chairs they will not be set up for you.
- It is the host’s responsibility to communicate the guidelines and tent location to their caterer.
- Please recycle by using the clear plastic bags provided in each tent.
- Please clean up your trash using the garbage bags provided in each tent.
- The Trinity security deposit of $200.00 will be fully refunded by June 30 if the tent area is in generally good shape.
For additional questions, please call (860) 297-4133 or e-mail email@example.com.