Implementation Committee for Building Community at Trinity College Roster
- President James F. Jones, Jr. (chair)
- Cornie Parsons Thornburgh ’80 (Liaison to the Board of Trustees)
Board of Fellows (2000-2002), Board of Trustees (2004-2014), Women’s Leadership Council (2010- )
- Christopher McCrudden ’68, National Alumni Association (2010-2016)
- Patricia Mairs Klestadt, Esq. ’80, P’09, ’11, Women’s Leadership Council (2010- ), Board of Fellows (2011-2014), Parent Director (2005-2011)
- Faraj Saghri ’81, Board of Fellows (2011-2014)
- Five Subcommittee Chairs
Subcommittee on Compliance and Support for Social Organizations - this committee will work to help fraternities and sororities meet the new requirements and identify opportunities for new social organizations to emerge.
- Robin Sheppard, Professor of Physical Education and Associate Director of Athletics (chair)
Professor Sheppard has been on the faculty in the Athletics Department since 1976.
- Daniel Blackburn, Thomas S. Johnson Distinguished Professor of Biology
Professor Blackburn has been on the faculty in the Biology Department since 1988.
- Christoph Geiss, Associate Professor of Physics and Environmental Science
Professor Geiss has been on the faculty in the Physics Department since 2001.
- Matthew Glasz ’04, Senior Associate Director of Annual Giving
Mr. Glasz has been on the staff in the College Advancement Division since 2006.
- Hal Bruno ’16
- Maggie Wiatr ’15
- Harold Smullen, Jr. ’76, P’14, National Alumni Association (1999-2005), Board of Trustees (2004-2007)
Subcommittee on Standards and Assessment - this committee will clarify the rules that will govern the theme houses, cultural houses, fraternities, and sororities and the process and policies for assessing them.
- Jane Nadel-Klein, Professor of Anthropology (chair)
Professor Nadel-Klein has been on the faculty in the Anthropology Department since 1987.
- David Mauro, Professor of Mathematics
Professor Mauro has been on the faculty in the Mathematics Department since 1982.
- David Reuman, Associate Professor of Psychology
Professor Reuman has been on the faculty in the Psychology Department since 1987.
- Karla Spurlock-Evans, Dean of Multicultural Affairs
Dean Spurlock-Evans has been on the staff in the Multicultural Affairs Office since 1999.
- Anne Do ’16
- Robert Martino ’15
- Connor Wells ’09
- Brian Castelluccio '12
Subcommittee on the House System - this committee will design the new house system. The group will focus on how the houses should be organized, named, and funded; what should be their primary activities; how to distribute residence halls; and ways the College offices, programs, policies, and practices might best support the house system.
- Fred Alford, Dean of Students (chair)
Dean Alford has been on the staff in the Dean of Students Office since 2003.
- Matthew Greason ’03, Assistant Professor of Physical Education and Head Coach of Men’s Ice Hockey
Professor Greason has been on the faculty in the Athletics Department since 2007.
- Jean-Marc Kehres, Associate Professor of Language and Culture Studies
Professor Kehres has been on the faculty in the Language and Culture Studies Department since 2004.
- Susan Salisbury, Director of Residential Life
Ms. Salisbury has been on the staff in the Office of Campus Life since 1999.
- Dom DeNigris IDP
- Causey Dunlap ’14
- Nathaniel Nurmi ’14
- Andrew Fink ’07
Subcommittee on First-Year Experiences, Special Programs and Academic Initiatives - this committee will help redefine Orientation and how the first-year students can be engaged in shaping their intellect and personal development as well as plans for the sophomore declaration process, a Sophomore Symposium, and a Bridge Program.
- Alison Draper, Director of the Science Center and Lecturer in Interdisciplinary Science (chair)
Professor Draper has been on the faculty in the Science Center since 2003.
- Dan Lloyd, Brownell Professor of Philosophy
Professor Lloyd has been on the faculty in the Philosophy Department since 1987.
- Joseph Barber, Director of Community Service and Civic Engagement
Mr. Barber has been on the staff in the Office of Community Service & Civic Engagement since 1996.
- Ann Reuman, Associate Dean of Students
Dean Reuman has been on the staff in the Dean of Students Office since 1998.
- Andrew Cappello ’14
- Danielle Carp ’15
- Diane Fierri Brown ’73, P’03, Board of Fellows (1998-2000)
Subcommittee on the Revitalization of Social Spaces - this committee will finalize the plans for the renovation of Vernon Social Center and identify the policies that will govern its use. The committee will also recommend improvements to common spaces in residence halls and identify facilities on campus that can be used to accommodate new theme houses or other initiatives that will add to the social fabric of Trinity and/or create opportunities for student-faculty interaction and/or new forms of social interaction.
- Tom Fusciello, Director of Construction, Design and Capital Projects (chair)
Mr. Fusciello has been on the staff in the Office of the Vice President for Finance and Operations since 2006.
- Kathleen Curran, Professor of Fine Arts
Professor Curran has been on the faculty in the Fine Arts Department since 1990.
- Amy DeBaun, Director of Campus Life
Ms. DeBaun has been on the staff in the Office of Campus Life since 1998.
- Lisa Kassow, Hillel Director
Ms. Kassow has been on the staff in the Spiritual and Religious Life Office since 2001.
- Fayola Fraser ’15
- William Schreiber-Stainthorp ’15
- Donald McLagan ’64, Board of Trustees (1988-1991)
- Craig Woerz ’93, Board of Fellows (2012-2015)